The Bible. It’s the foundation of our Christian faith. But it is under attack, even in the church. How can we know that this book is all it claims to be?
- Is it trustworthy?
- Does it contain errors or contradictions?
- What does infallibility mean?
- Is it sufficient for salvation, life, and godliness? Or do we need more?
- Where did the Bible come from?
- Do Christians need the Old Testament?
- Do archeological finds support the historical claims of the Bible?
Are you able to answer these questions with confidence to a skeptical world? These are the types of questions that will be addressed at this year’s Corem Deo Conference. But more than just arming you with information, our aim is to gain a more robust appreciation for the Scriptures to make much of Christ.
Joining us this year will be:
James White – Internationally recognized professor, author, debater, and Christian apologist
Michael Grisanti – Professor of Old Testament at The Master’s Seminary
The General Sessions
· The Inspiration of Holy Scripture
· The Inerrancy of Holy Scripture
· The Authority and Ministry of God’s Word
· The Sufficiency of Scripture and the Place of Church Tradition
By God’s grace, this conference is designed to help us all see the colossal value of Scripture, to make much of Christ for God’s glory and man’s joy.
We hope to see you all at this year’s Coram Deo Conference!
Preconferene – April 5
Main sessions – April 6